Haunted Castle Of St Andrews
St Andrew’s Castle is a historical ruin located in the coastal Royal Burgh of St Andrews in Fife, Scotland. The castle overlooks a small beach called Castle Sands and the adjoining North Sea.
There has been a castle standing at the site since the times of Bishop Roger (1189-1202), son of the Earl of Leicester. It housed the burgh’s wealthy and powerful bishops while St Andrews served as the ecclesiastical centre of Scotland during the years before the Protestant Reformation.